Tuesday 25 February 2014

I do like a challenge!

Challenges come in many shapes or forms - and as blogged before - I love the restrictions of a challenge pack or a kit!  The beauty of a challenge is that there are three dimensions to it - the beads shape what is possible, imagination realizes the potential of the beads and the excitement of seeing what your peers have achieved with the same beads.

After purchasing from these stalls at the Big Bead Show - was thrilled to see the combination available for the challenge.  Pop over to see how to participate.  Fingers crossed......

 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing the challenge Jenny, Good luck, I hope you are one of the lucky ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jenny, you're name came out of the hat :)

    Could I have your email address please and I'll send you all the details?

    Thanks!

    Caroline (caroline@blueberribeads.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete