Thursday 1 May 2014

An eventful week!


Chaos in the run up to study leave in school.  Also very busy week on the creative front.....watch this space....all will be revealed in time!  My first event of 2014 is Victorian Day - Craft Fair Shildon - this Saturday -  St. John's Church.  I will be packing the kumihimo disc and plate to work on some braids while I'm there.


To round off Saturday - will be joining my bead local bead group - NEBBies - at new venue Knotty Hill Golf Club House (2-5pm).  Think I will need that coffee!!!!  Mo will be doing a demo - a multistrand bracelet - or you are welcome to bring your own project.

It was also a week for winning prizes!  My captured sea glass cuff won a category - Is That My Old Windshield?  in the Trash to Treasure contest - an annual competition run by Happy Mango Beads.  Might take a while to make a decision on my purchases.


I also won some stunning gifts from Jennys Shabby Chic Home - the owl cushion looks quite comfy there!




No comments:

Post a Comment